Tuesday 1 May 2012

Engagement


This is my first time playing along with "Less is more". We were given a choice from two sketches:-

I went with the square. 
I needed to make an engagement card and the sketch was ideal for the job!
I was really pleased with the result. Less really is more!

 It was a really hazy hot day today with a lot of red dust in the air so I didn't want to risk taking the card outside to photograph, not with all that white! So the kitchen windowsill had to do.

Thanks for stopping by! x

9 comments:

  1. a beautiful flower on your LIM card! hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS and beautiful, especially your rolled rose. Pleased to see another crafter from Cyprus.
    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, the blue flower is great.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Donna - I'm sure they will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna, it's great that you could join us with this fabulous card!
    Gorgeous colours and a lovely design!
    Thanks so much and we hope to see you again next time!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Donna! I love the colours and the dimension of your flower - and it's so pristine it would've been a shame to have got red dust all over it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely, so dainty and pretty - I love it! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely elegant card!

    ReplyDelete