Sunday 22 April 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Sketch Challenge

My first time joining in with CAS-UAL FRIDAYS sketch challenge!
and here is what I came up with.



It was a joy to play along with this sketch challenge. If only everything in life was as clean and simple. Like getting your camera to take a decent photo! I must have taken fifteen or more and just couldn't get the lighting right. Would normally take a photo outside as my camera seems to work better in natural light but it was far to windy today! Any tips on taking indoor photos would be much appreciated!

 Thanks for stopping by. x



7 comments:

  1. Very elegant. I love your design.

    It's my first time with CASual Friday challenge as well. I enjoyed the idea of working from a sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and matching enevlope too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo beautiful! Love the white on white elegant flowers, love the design and execution! Yum! You'll get addicted to this challenge. (Another fun one I like for CAS cards is Simply Less is More.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant! I am glad you joined the challenge this time-hope to see more of your beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow. The matching envelope is almost a lovely as the card! SO pretty.
    I'm so glad you joined us this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete